Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs and perform structural drying per the IICRC standards. A qualified candidate must have good writing skills and have an attention to detail. We are seeking highly motivated people to join our team of Water Damage Restoration Technicians.
A Water Damage Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency water damage claims and other restoration-related activities within the geographical territory. Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial customers. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
You will learn customer service and technical trades.
– Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
– Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business.
– Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude.
– Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
– Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
– IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement.
– Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
-Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance
– Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform.
– Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
– Perform all other duties as assigned.
The job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending and moving some furniture. Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle.