Hiring: Water Damage Restoration Technician (IICRC Certified)
If you have commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism, this may be your opportunity to join a Dallas & Fort Worth area recognized company and be part of a strong successful local team. Regent Restoration is looking for Water Damage Restoration Technicians who are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence.
Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs and perform structural drying per the IICRC standards. A qualified candidate must have good writing skills and have an attention to detail. We are seeking highly motivated people to join our team of Water Damage Restoration Technicians.
A Water Damage Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency water damage claims and other restoration-related activities within the geographical territory. Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial customers. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
You will learn customer service and technical trades.
– Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
– Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business.
– Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude.
– Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
– Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
– IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement.
– Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
-Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance
– Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform.
– Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
– Perform all other duties as assigned.
The job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending and moving some furniture. Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle.
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org