Commercial Restoration Services in Dallas/Ft Worth
Has your business recently suffered from water or fire damage? Regent Restoration offers professional commercial restoration services to the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Using state-of-the-art equipment, our certified restoration specialists will quickly remove water from the structure, repair any damages, and make sure your business stays operational.
Call our restoration experts now to keep your business doors open!
Your Local Commercial Restoration Experts in Dallas/Fort Worth
We're a full-service commercial restoration company in Dallas/Fort Worth that provides free estimates and visual inspections.
Our restoration specialists are on-call 24/7 and will respond to your situation within 45 minutes. When they arrive at your Dallas/Fort Worth property, they'll immediately begin the process of cleanup, water extraction, drying, and repairs.
Our Emergency Restoration Services Include:
When your business is critically damaged by water or fire damage, it's important to seek help from a trusted restoration company. Our crews are trained to restore any kind of property type. Whether there's fire damage in a small office complex or a water line break in a 10-story hotel, we can handle any kind of disaster.
When we arrive we'll assess the scope of the damage to your business and keep you informed during every step of the restoration process. We'll also provide you with documentation for your insurance provider and help you file your claim.
At Regent Restoration, we'll work quickly to keep your business doors open so that you and your employees can continue to earn a living. Call us now at (214) 731-4624 to take advantage of our free estimate and visual inspection.
How Our Team Will Restore Your Dallas/Fort Worth Business
Disasters such as flooding or fires cause you to close your doors, which means you lose profits and, potentially, customers.
When our skilled contractors arrive at the scene, they'll work diligently to clean and dry your business, making sure that no corner of the property continues to harbor water or fire damage. After the dry-out and cleanup process is complete, we'll begin restoring your business back to normal.
Here's How the Restoration Process Works:
- Provide a free estimate and inspect the entire property for signs of damage.
- Identify the source of the water damage and stop it.
- Remove saturated materials and harmful debris.
- Extract water from floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Dry your business using high-tech air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Use anti-microbial spray to prevent mold from growing.
- Reconstruct all damaged materials, wood flooring, carpets, drywall, and ceilings.
- Come back daily to monitor moisture levels and ensure complete drying.
- Provide free insurance assistance to help you get your losses covered.
Commercial properties are built on a larger scale than residential properties, which means there are more complex reconstruction problems to consider. Our fire and water damage restoration teams have the training and equipment to restore any kind of property type—no matter how big or small.
If you're looking for one of the most trusted commercial restoration companies in Dallas/Fort Worth, choose Regent.
When water enters your business, the next step you need to take to protect your property is to quickly get the moisture out. The longer you wait for repairs, the greater the chance of structural damage, mold, and other problems that can drain your finances.
Using specialized water extraction equipment, our team will work quickly to completely remove the water and dry your property.
Fires can completely destroy your business and cover materials in smoke and soot. When we arrive, we'll immediately begin cleaning up debris and removing the water from firefighting efforts. We'll then board up broken windows and cover holes in the roof, providing your storefront with temporary protection.
Finally, our reconstruction crew will use construction-grade equipment to restore your commercial property to its original appearance
After water or fire damage, don't throw away your damaged items just yet. If materials in your business are water soaked or covered in smoke damage, there's a chance we can clean them, remove odors, and restore them back to pre-loss conditions. We can clean and restore everything from paper materials, textiles, upholstery, furniture, and electronics.
When storms, tornadoes, or other devastating disasters strike your business, contact our disaster restoration crew. Disaster cleanup should never be handled on your own as there may be sharp debris or other life-threatening hazards.
Our crews have the proper safety equipment and training to restore your business after any sized disaster, no matter how large the scope of the damage is.
Storms are scary enough, but when flood waters enter your home it’s even scarier.
Natural flooding provides different obstacles than flooding from a broken water heater or burst pipe. Floodwaters bring sediment, debris, and contaminated materials with it. Any contact with flood water can make you sick, that’s why flood cleanup is best left to the professionals.
If your business is flooded, whether from natural flooding or from a ruptured pipe, we'll quickly remove the water and prevent damages to your property.
Not All Dallas Commercial Restoration Companies Are the Same
Don't just trust anybody to enter your place of business. We're one of the leading commercial restoration companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth area— and there's a reason for that.
- Always FREE estimates & Inspections
- Available 24/7, 365
- A+ Rated BBB Restoration Company
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- Certified Fire & Water Damage Cleanup Crew
- Warranty On All Work
- Licensed & Bonded
- Free Insurance Help
What To Do If Your Commercial Property Is Flooded
Nobody is ever really prepared to find their business filled with water. It’s an overwhelming experience and people tend to panic. The important thing to remember is to remain calm and follow these steps:
- Assess the situation. How much water is there? Where does the source of the water seem to come from? If it’s a sewage leak do not get near the water. Doing some investigative work beforehand can help expedite the process when we get there.
- Evacuate employees to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Stop the water and shut off the valve that’s causing the leak.
- Prevent electrocution. Turn off electricity from the breaker panel. There’s a chance that water has gotten into the circuitry, so do NOT use any appliances.
- Try to do some damage control and soak up as much water as you can using towels, mops, and buckets.
- Call us immediately to send a water damage professional to your property.