Burst & Frozen Pipe Water Damage In Dallas/Ft Worth
Is your home flooded from a water pipe burst? Regent Restoration provides 24/7 emergency burst pipe water cleanup services.
When our techs arrive, they'll immediately begin extracting the water and protecting your property from water damage.
If your home is suffering water damage from burst or frozen pipes, call us and we'll send a trained restoration professional to stop the water from flooding your home.
Don't let water from burst pipes ruin your home! Call us now for a free quote.
Your Burst Pipe Water Cleanup Experts in DFW
Our water damage crews are available 24/7 and we guarantee we'll respond to your water emergency within 45 minutes or less.
When our water cleanup techs arrive at your Dallas/Fort Worth property, they'll immediately begin extracting the water and protecting your property from water damage.
Our Broken Pipe Water Cleanup Services:
When our burst & frozen pipe water damage repair technicians arrive, they'll provide you with a free water damage estimate and inspection.
How We Repair Water Damage From Burst, Leaking or Frozen Pipes
Every winter there’s a chance of your pipes freezing and causing water damage.
Even if they don’t freeze, pipes can still burst or leak unexpectedly. When you call us, our water damage professionals will quickly begin the restoration process to return your Dallas/Fort Worth property back to normal.
Here's how the burst pipe water damage restoration process works:
- Provide you with a completely free inspection of the entire property.
- Identify which pipes are broken or leaking and stop the water.
- Immediately clean up the water, contain it, and stop it from spreading into other areas.
- Move, pack, and store furniture to prevent further water damage.
- Begin the drying process using high-tech air movers and dehumidifiers
- Spray anti-microbial in areas that mold might grow.
- Reconstruct water-damaged floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Come back daily to moisture levels to ensure your home or business is completely dry.
Free Water Damage Estimates and Inspections For Leaking or Burst Pipes
A Leaking pipe and water pipe burst cause water damage in different ways.
Leaking pipes are slow, and the damage might go unnoticed until water starts leaking from the ceiling or you smell mildew. Burst pipes are often sudden and unexpected and can flood your house instantly. Because of this, the damages need to be assessed on a case-by-case basis, which is why we offer solutions based on your particular needs.
When we arrive, we'll provide you with a completely free water damage estimate and visual inspection, informing you of what your best options are.
Frozen Pipe Water Damage
During periods of sub-freezing temperatures, there is always the possibility of experiencing burst or frozen pipes. Under normal conditions, water is able to flow easily through pipes. However, when a pipe freezes the water freezes with it. As water becomes ice it expands, and the pressure from this causes pipes to burst.
Water damage from a frozen pipe can be significant, and you shouldn’t delay calling a professional to provide water cleanup and restoration. Many pipes in your homes are hidden in flooring, behind walls, ceilings, and in attics.
Regent Restoration experts know where to look and can find water damage where it likes to hide.
Using specialized water detection equipment, such as infrared cameras and moister meters, we scope the entire property for signs of water damage. With this equipment, we're able to detect water that's trapped in walls, ceilings, and underneath floorboards. Once we've accurately measured the amount of water in your home, we'll extract it and ensure your property is completely water-free.
The Most Trusted Water Damage Cleanup & Repair Company in Dallas/Fort Worth
A burst water pipe is a nightmare situation for a property owner. When a water pipe bursts it can spew up to 105 gallons of water per hour-- that’s equivalent to two full bathtubs.
When a pipe burst or leaks, you shouldn't delay calling a professional to provide water cleanup and restoration.
We use specialized technology and techniques to repair water damage from any burst, frozen, or leaking pipes. We'll completely dry and sanitize affected areas, address potential mold problems, and reconstruct any water damaged property.
As a water restoration company in Dallas/Fort Worth, we have years of experience working with insurance companies. We'll work hard to get you the best coverage for your burst pipe water damage repairs.
- Free Estimates and Visual Inspections.
- 24/7, 365 Year Round Service
- A+ BBB Accredited Business
- Complete Property Restoration
- 100% Guarantee On All Work
- Direct Insurance Billing Available
- Certified Water Damage Restoration Pros
We Specialize in Commercial & Home Water Cleanup From Burst Pipes
Clean up from a burst or leaking pipe requires a variety of skills, especially when dealing with different property types, like homes or commercial properties.
Our water damage professionals are IICRC certified. This means they have the training and expertise to clean up any sized property, whether it’s a small home or a 10-story business complex.
Call us now (214)-317-4227 and a burst & frozen pipe water damage repair expert will keep your business operational and return your home back to normal.
What To Do If Your Pipes Burst Or Leak
When a pipe bursts in your home it can be a stressful and devastating situation, and it’s hard to think clearly. Remain calm and take these steps.
- Turn off the main water supply.
- Remove any furniture or valuables from the area
- Try to remove any excess water. Less water means less water damage. You can use towels or mops to soak up some of the water.
- Do NOT use any electrical devices. Avoid turning on switches or plugging things into outlets, as the water might have found its way into the electrical circuitry.
- Call us. It’s not a good idea to tackle these situations on your own as you may end up causing further damage or be at risk of harming yourself. We can assess whether an area is structurally safe, or if an electrical outlet is dangerous or not. We can also help you remove any important belongings, large or small.
Reasons Why Pipes Burst
The number one reason why pipes burst is due to freezing conditions. Other reasons pipes burst could be due to age, misuse, and damage.The effects of a burst water pipe can be extensive and costly. Burst water pipes can cause significant water damage, force people to evacuate their home, and can even shut down entire areas of town.
If your home is flooded from a water pipe burst, do not attempt to handle the situation on your own. A Regent Restoration water restoration specialists can arrive at your property within 45 minutes, inspect the area, and give you a free estimate.
How To Prevent Pipes From Freezing
It doesn’t matter what materials your pipes are made. At the end of the day, if the water inside them freezes and expands they’re going to burst. Pipes that are most likely to freeze are:
- Outside pipes that are directly exposed the cold, like swimming pool supply lines, water sprinklers, and water hose faucets
- Pipes in unheated areas of the home, such as basements, crawl spaces, attics, garages, and kitchen cabinets
- Pipes in walls that run against the exterior of the home where there is little to no insulation
If you know cold weather is heading your way, here’s how you can prevent your pipes from freezing and how to thaw them if they become frozen:
- Leave kitchen and bathroom sink cabinets open during freezing temperatures to allow warm air to reach them
- Insulate the unheated areas of your home like attics and basements.
- Keep garages closed during winter if water supply lines are located there.
- Set your thermostat to the same temperature during the day AND night. Sometimes people turn the heat down during the night, but this drop in temperature can cause pipes to freeze.
- If you turn on your faucet and only a few drops come out then your pipes may be frozen. Keep the faucet open and apply heat to the pipe using an electric blanket, hair dryer, or portable heater. Make sure to remove any nearby flammable objects.
When frozen temperatures descend upon your home, ALWAYS take precaution. It doesn’t matter if you live in cold or warm climates, frozen water pipes can happen to anybody. If your pipes freeze, call out a water damage expert as soon as possible.