Home Flooded? Get Flood Repair Help Within 45 Minutes!
Regent Restoration provides flood damage cleanup and repair services to the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Our techs are available 24 hours a day and we guarantee we'll respond to your emergency within 45 minutes.
Using state-of-art technology, our certified flood damage repair techs will quickly remove the water and return your flood-damaged property back to normal.
"If your home is flooded, don't wait. Our flood damage repair experts are here 24/7 to help!"
Flooded Home Cleanup & Flood Damage Repairs in DFW
When you call us, we'll dispatch a flood cleanup & repair technician out to your Dallas/Fort Worth property right away. Our experts are equipped to handle everything from flooded home cleanup to commercial water main breaks quickly.
We guarantee we will respond to your situation within 45 minutes to begin the process of water extraction, drying, and cleanup. After water removal and drying, our skilled contractors will repair any flooding damages to your property.
Our Restoration Services Include:
When water enters your home, it can quickly saturate every corner of the property and ruin your possessions in an instant.
As one of the leading flood cleanup companies in Dallas, our mission is to return your flooded home back to a safer, drier condition as quickly as possible.
Call us at (214) 997-6451 for a free visual inspection and repair estimate.
How We Repair Flooding Damages in Your Dallas Home or Business
When your property has been critically damaged by flooding, it's important to seek help immediately from a trusted flood damage restoration company. The longer you wait for repairs, the greater the chance of structural damage, health issues or other problems that can drain your finances and undermine your quality of life.
Our team will work diligently to rapidly clean and dry your house, making sure that no corner of the property continues to harbor water.
While inspecting water damage our team will:
- Provide you with a completely free estimate & visual inspection.
- Identify the source of flooding and stop it.
- Move, pack out and store furniture to prevent it from being further damaged.
- Begin extracting water from wood flooring, carpet, walls, and ceilings.
- Place commercial-grade fans and dehumidifiers around your home to remove any extra moisture.
- Spray anti-microbial to prevent mold growth.
- Remove all wet and saturated materials.
- Reconstruct flood-damaged materials to pre-loss condition.
- Help you file an insurance claim and guide you through the process without any expense to you.
Flood Damage Repair
Flood damage repair is the process of restoring the water-logged items in your home to pre-loss condition. We will quickly begin the repair process as soon as water extraction & water removal occurs.
Flooded Home Cleanup
Flooding in your home can be frightening, and in an instant, your home and your possessions can be under water. First, we will locate the source of the flood and then immediately begin the water restoration and drying process.
Bathroom Flooding Cleanup
There are many water-connected appliances in your bathroom that can cause flooding. Whether you're dealing with a sink link or a bathtub overflow because you forgot to turn the water tap off, we can handle it.
There's also water-connected appliances in your bathroom that can spread contamination from flooding, such as toilet overflows. Toilet and Sewage overflows are gross, and you shouldn't attempt cleanup on your own.
Let our certified technicians handle all the nasty mess in your home due to toilet overflows or sewage backups.Our techs will sanitize and remove all possible odors, matter and leave your home fresh and clean.
We'll Return Your Flooded Home Back To Normal
We're the leading flood damage repair company in Dallas/Fort Worth-- and there's a reason for that. We're highly rated with the Dallas Better Business Bureau and provide a 100% moisture free guarantee on all of our work. If you're looking for a trusted flood repair & cleanup company in Dallas, choose us.
- FREE Water Damage Estimates & Inspections
- 45 Minute Response Time
- Open 24/7, 365
- A+ BBB Rated Flood Damage Restoration Company
- Warranty on all Work
- IICRC Certified Water Cleanup Crew
Our flood damage repair technicians are IICRC certified. This means they've been trained to clean or repair any kind of flooding damage.
Whether your bathroom is flooding or there's water pouring from your ceiling from a broken water heater, we can handle it.
What To Do if Your House is Flooding
Any appliance or pipe connected to a water supply line is at risk of flooding your home. This means toilets, tubs, water heaters, refrigerators, washing machines, and dishwashers, may be the source of your home flood.
If your house is flooding, here's what to do to protect your possessions and keep yourself safe:
- Call an emergency water damage restoration company or a plumber immediately.
- Identify the source of the flooding if you can. This information will help speed things up when we arrive.
- Shut off the water supply valves if you know where the flooding is coming from. If you don't know where the flooding is coming from shut off the main water supply.
- Bathroom flooding? Don't go near the water as it may be highly unsanitary.
- DO NOT use any electrical appliances, as this may cause electrocution.
- If the ceiling is sagging, get out of the home immediately in case the ceiling collapses.
- Do some damage control, and try to collect water in buckets or mop up the water.
Do NOT attempt to handle any flood cleanup or repairs on your own. If your property is dried improperly it may cause permanent damage or lead to mold growth. Furthermore, if the water came from a contaminated source (i.e. bathroom flooding) it may cause severe illness if you come into contact with it.
When we arrive we'll immediately stop the water, repair any flooding damages, and ensure your home is completely dry to prevent mold growth.