Get Emergency Water Damage Cleanup Help in 45 Minutes!
If there's water in your home from flooding, burst pipes, or overflowing toilets we can help.
Regent Restoration offers 24/7 emergency water restoration, flood cleanup, and water damage repair services to the entire DFW area.
Using state-of-the-art equipment, our certified techs will quickly extract the water and thoroughly dry your home or business.
"Call us, day or night, to help you during your water damage emergency!"
Your Local Dallas Emergency Water Damage Restoration Experts
We're a full-service restoration company in Dallas/Fort Worth that provides free estimates and visual inspections.
When your home is critically damaged by water or flooding, it's important to seek help from a trusted water damage restoration company. We guarantee we'll respond to your situation within 45 minutes and immediately begin the process of water cleanup, water extraction, drying and cleanup.
Our Emergency Restoration Services Include:
The quicker you get a water damage removal specialist out to your property, the less water damage it will suffer.
When you call Regent Restoration, we send a certified restoration team out right away. Our experts are trained to handle everything from a home basement floods to commercial water main breaks.
Not only are they well-trained, but they’re well-equipped. We have everything in our arsenal from small vacuums to powerful truck mounted equipment, so whatever water damage emergency you have, we can handle it.
How Our Team Responds To Your Water Damage Emergency
When you call our water damage professionals, they’ll respond to your emergency within 45 minutes or less, no matter what hour of the night you call.
When they get there, they’ll provide you with a free estimate and visual inspection, and quickly begin the restoration process.
Here's How the Restoration Process Works:
- Provide a free inspection to accurately assess all of the water damage.
- Identify the source of the flooding or water leak and stop it.
- Extract water and remove excess moisture from floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Move, pack, and store furniture in a dry place to prevent water damage.
- Dry your home or business using high-tech air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Use anti-microbial spray to prevent mold from growing.
- Reconstruct all water damaged materials, wood flooring, carpets, drywall, and ceilings.
- Come back daily to monitor moisture levels and ensure complete drying.
- Help you file an insurance claim to get your loss covered with no expense to you.
Water damage can cause mold growth, ruin your possessions, and halt your business. Losses from water damage can be devastating, but it doesn’t have to be.
The key to less water damage is a quick response, and we have technicians available right now to help you. Call us to return your home back to a safer, drier state, and keep your business doors open.
We'll Help With Your Water Damage Claim
The last person anybody wants to talk to is their insurance agent. Sometimes it can feel like you’re having to squeeze the coverage out of them.
As a restoration company in Dallas, we’re used to working with insurance companies, so we know how to get you the best coverage for your particular water damage situation. We’ll directly bill your insurance company, file all the paperwork, and take photographic evidence of any damages.
All you have to do is file the claim, give us the claim number, and we’ll handle the rest.
Emergency Commercial & Home Restoration
Residential water damage restoration is different from commercial property restoration. Restoring a commercial property involves a different set of logistics and concerns. Our water damage professionals are trained to handle any job, whether it’s a small home suffering from water damage or a 10-story hotel.
When you have to close your business doors due to water damage, you lose money. We can keep your business operational and allow you and your employees to continue earning a living.
Emergency Flood Restoration
Storms are scary enough, but when flood waters enter your home it’s even scarier.
Flooding from a storm provides different obstacles than flooding from a broken water heater or burst pipe. Floods bring a lot of water, as well as sediment, debris, and contaminated materials with it. Any contact with flood water can make you sick, that’s why flood cleanup is best left to the professionals.
If your home is flooded, whether from natural flooding or from a ruptured water appliance, we'll quickly remove the water and prevent damages to your property.
Emergency Floor & Carpet Drying
When your floors or carpets are flooded it’s important to act fast to prevent further water damage and mold from growing. Water is notorious for seeping into porous materials (like your carpets) that you may not see or might not think to check, so take advantage of our free water damage assessment.
Our technicians are IICRC certified and follow the highest carpet restoration standards. With our expertise and floor drying equipment, we can have your water damaged carpet dried within hours.
What To Do If You Find Yourself In An Emergency Water Damage Situation
Nobody is ever really prepared to find their home filled with water. It’s an overwhelming experience and people tend to panic. The important thing to remember is to remain calm and follow these steps:
- Assess the situation. How much water is in your home? Where does the source of the water seem to come from? If it’s a sewage leak do not get near the water. Doing some investigative work beforehand can help expedite the process when we get there.
- Stop the water and shut off the valve that’s causing the leak.
- Prevent electrocution. Turn off electricity from the breaker panel. There’s a chance that water has gotten into the circuitry, so do NOT use any appliances.
- Remove any furniture and valuables from the water-soaked area. When we arrive we can help you move your valuables to a dry area.
- Try to do some damage control and soak up as much water as you can using towels, mops, and buckets.
- Call us immediately to send a water damage professional to your property.
The most important thing to do is not attempt to handle the situation by yourself. A water damage specialist will know what hazards to avoid, can stop the water leak, has the proper tools to extract the water, and knows what signs of water damage to look for.