24/7 Keller Water Damage & Fire Damage Restoration
Have you recently suffered from a home flood or fire and need property damage restoration services in Keller, Tx? Regent Restoration can help!
We're on-call 24/7 to respond to your water damage or fire damage emergency. Using state-of-the-art equipment, our emergency restoration experts will quickly provide water cleanup and fire damage repairs in your home or business.
Need water damage or fire damage help in Keller? Give us a call at (214) 731-4624 for a FREE quote from a restoration expert.
Your Local Keller Water Damage Restoration Experts
We're a full-service restoration company that serves Keller and the greater DFW area. After you call us, our water damage repair contractors will arrive at your Keller property to provide the following water restoration services:
Need emergency water restoration services in Keller? Our water damage restoration experts are on-call 24/7. When they arrive at your Keller property, they'll provide you with a free water damage quote and visual inspection.
Keller Fire Damage Restoration Services
Our certified restoration technicians also specialize in fire damage cleanup and repair. We guarantee we'll respond to your Keller fire damage emergency within 30 minutes.
- Fire Damage Cleanup
- Soot Cleanup & Removal
- Smoke Damage Cleanup
- Temporary Tarping & Board Up
- Fire Damage Repair
Our technicians have the proper protective equipment and have years of experience in fire damage restoration. Call us now at (214) 731-4624 to speak with a fire damage restoration expert who will provide you with a free estimate.
Keller Water Damage Restoration & Fire Damage Restoration Services in Photos
Not All Keller Restoration Companies Are the Same
We're one of the leading water damage and fire damage restoration companies in Keller, and there's a reason for that. We always provide our customers with free estimates and visual inspections. We're also highly rated with the BBB and provide a "100 % Water Damage Free" warranty on all of our restoration services.
- FREE Estimates & Visual Inspections
- Available 24hrs
- Fast Response Time
- A+ BBB Rated Keller Restoration Company
- Complimentary Insurance Billing
- Certified Property Damage Restoration Team
- 100% Water Damage Free Guarantee
If you're looking for one of the most trusted restoration companies in Keller, choose Regent.
Specializing In Commercial & Home Damage Restoration in Keller
Don't let just anybody repair your flooded home or office. Our emergency restoration experts are IICRC certified. This means they're trained to handle any kind of water or fire restoration situation. They can repair anything from a small water leak cleanup to a biohazardous sewage overflow.
If your office or home flooded, and you need help call us 24/7 at (214) 731-4624. We'll respond to your Keller office or home flood within 30 minutes, and immediately start water cleanup and water damage repairs. We'll return your Keller home back to a safer state an keep your business doors open.
How We Repair Home Flood Damage in Keller
The longer your possessions are exposed to water, the more water damage takes hold, so the key to less water damage is a quick response. When our water damage contractors arrive at your Keller property, they'll provide you with a free estimate and immediately begin the water damage & flood restoration process.
Here's how the water restoration process works:
- Conduct a free visual inspection using high-tech equipment such as infrared cameras and moisture meters.
- Identify the source of water that's flooding or leaking in your home and stop it.
- Protect your safety and identify any hazards such as wet electrical paneling or structurally unsound water damaged ceilings.
- Remove standing water and extract excess moisture.
- Create a quick drying process by deploying a drying tent and using industrial-grade fans and dehumidifiers.
- Repair any water damaged ceilings, wood floors, and carpeting.
- Measure moisture levels daily to guarantee your property is completely dry.
How We Repair Your Fire Damaged Home in Keller
The fire damage cleanup process is dangerous, and if done improperly, it can lead to permanent damages from soot and smoke residue. Soot residue is highly acidic and will stain or erode surfaces. Within hours, your appliances and furniture may discolor into a yellow hue, walls may become permanently stained, and metal may start to rust.
When you call us out to your Keller home or business, our fire damage restoration crew will immediately begin the fire damage restoration process.
Here's How The Fire Damage Restoration Process works:
- Our crew will come in and provide a free assessment of the damages.
- Clean and dispose of any debris.
- Remove soot residue from ceilings, floors, upholstery, and other surfaces.
- Get rid of smoke odors by using industrial-grade odor removal equipment and thermal foggers.
- Provide temporary board up and tarping if there are exposures in your home.
- Reconstruct any fire damaged ceilings, wood floors, and carpeting.
- Determine what items are salvageable and then clean them.
- Directly bill your insurance company for free.
We'll Help With Your Water Damage & Fire Damage Insurance Claim
Experiencing water or fire damage is already the most stressful situation a homeowner can face, which is why we try to make the insurance process a little easier. We'll directly bill your insurance company and take photos of damages for evidence without any charge to you.
As a restoration company in Keller, we're used to negotiating with insurance companies. We'll work hard to negotiate with your adjuster and get you the best coverage for your water or fire damage claim.
If you have any insurance questions, call us now at (214) 731-4624 and a restoration expert will help you.
Home Flood Damage? Don't Ignore It!
One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a homeowner is ignoring flood or water damage. Small puddles are usually manageable, but if you're noticing regular water leaks or flooding don't ignore it or try to mop it up on your own.
A water leak might be part of an extensive water damage problem. If these leaks go undetected, it may lead to wood floor damage, structural damage, or mold damage.
Mold growth can cause health problems, such as asthma, skin irritations, and allergies.
Our restoration technicians will remove the excess moisture that leads to mold growth, repair any wood floor damages, and ensure your property is completely dry.
If you have home flood damage in Keller, call us anytime (214) 731-4624 and we'll return your home to a drier state.
Keller, Fort Worth, Dallas, Southlake, Trophy Club, Argyle, Grapevine, Allen, Flower Mound, Frisco, Plano, Garland & The rest of the DFW area![/su_panel]