Below is a recent fire damage restoration job we did in Garland. This grease fire started in the kitchen and spread to the rest of the house causing major damage.
Team Regent immediately stepped in to restore the structure.
Our technicians used top of the line odor eliminating and soot removing equipment. We then tore out the damaged walls and insulation.
Finally, we repaired the kitchen and restored the home back to pre-fire conditions.
How to Prevent Grease Fires
Most of the time grease fires start from the drip pan underneath the burner, but sometimes it starts from the cooking pan itself. Grease fires are quite common and can cause a lot of damage. Here are some things you can do to prevent a grease fire from damaging your kitchen:
- Clean burners and drip pans regularly. Do not attempt to clean while the stove is still hot.
- Check the side of the oil bottles for heating ratings before cooking. Some oils have different heat rating and will catch fire if cooked for too long. If the oil starts to smoke, take it off the burner.
- Clean spills as soon as they happen. Turn off the heat source and wait for the burners to cool before doing so.
- Excercise caution when putting food into hot grease. If grease splashes out it might burn you or hit the heat source and cause a fire.
- NEVER use water to put out a grease fire. This will cause the fire to spread.
Choose Us For Fire Damage Restoration Services in DFW
If you have a fire Regent Restoration can help. Regent Restoration is a full-service fire damage restoration company that serves Garland and the greater DFW area. We’re open 24/7 and will arrive at your Dallas/Fort Worth property within 45 minutes.
Our highly trained technician will restore your house to pre-fire conditions. We will remove any harmful smoke odors from your home and reconstruct any damaged or burnt materials. Call us now at (214) 731-4624