Sewage Water In Your Home Is Gross. We Can Remove It!
When sewer water overflows in your home or business, it not only stinks, but it can be dangerous to your health. Sewage contains harmful bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
Do not attempt to handle sewage cleanup on your own, as any direct contact with sewage and sewage damaged items could cause severe illness.
We provide 24/7 emergency sewage cleanup services to the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area. Call us now at (214)-731-4624 and a sewage removal specialist will arrive at your property within 30 minutes.
Your Local Sewage Cleanup & Removal Company
- Sewage Water Cleanup & Removal
- Septic Tank Backup & Overflow Cleanup
- Decontamination & Odor Removal
- Bio-Hazardous Cleaning & Disposal
- Flooded Bathroom Cleanup
- Toilet Overflow Cleanup
Dallas & Ft. Worth Sewage Cleanup & Removal Professionals
Our certified professionals have the proper training and protective equipment to remove sewage water from your home or business.
The sewage cleanup process is extensive, and losses are generally higher than other water losses due to the amount of items that cannot be restored after sewage damage.
Carpets must be removed, and upholstered furniture, damaged drywall, and insulation need to be replaced.
When you call Regent Restoration to handle your sewage cleanup, you can rest assured that the sewage water will be extracted, your possessions will be handled with care, and all contamination will be removed.
Get Emergency Sewage Cleanup Help Now
Your health is our first priority. We will ensure that your property is safe and free from any hazards once sewage cleanup is complete. The sewage cleanup process should begin as soon as possible to prevent potential mold growth, contamination, and structural damage to your property.
Due to the risk of infection associated with sewage cleanup, it is recommended that only a certified professional wearing the proper personal protective equipment handle items and materials affected by sewage damage.
Choose Regent Restoration For Sewage Cleaning Services
We’re one of the leading sewage cleanup companies in Dallas/Fort Worth. Our sewage cleanup professionals will work quickly to protect your property and, most importantly, your health.
- 24/7 Emergency Sewage Removal Services
- Always Free Estimates & Inspections
- 30 Minute Response Time
- IICRC Certified Sewage Restoration Technicians
- Complimentary Direct Insurance Billing
- A+ BBB Rated Sewage Cleanup Company
As a sewage restoration company, we’re used to working with insurance companies. We’ll work hard to get you the best coverage for your sewage damage repairs.
Don’t put you and your family at risk of contamination. Call us right now at (214) 731-4624 and we’ll return your home back to a safer, drier, better-smelling state.
How We Remove The Sewage Water From Your Home Or Business
At Regent Restoration, we understand there is never a convenient time to have a sewer overflow. Whether you have a sewage backup during the day or the late hours of the night, we’re always here to provide you with emergency sewer overflow cleanup services. When you call us, we’ll arrive at your Dallas/Fort Worth property within 30 minutes and immediately begin removing the sewage water from your home or business.
Here’s How the Sewage Removal & Restoration Process Works:
- Our sewage water cleanup techs will provide you with a free visual inspection.
- Extract sewage water using industrial grade equipment and pumps.
- Properly dispose of any porous materials that have absorbed sewage water such as bedding, carpets, upholstery, drywall, and insulation.
- Clean sewage damaged hardwood flooring and tiles.
- Create a quick drying process using air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Deploy air scrubbers to remove contaminants from the air.
- Spray EPA-grade disinfectants to ensure your property is completely sanitized.
- Reconstruct all sewage damaged flooring, drywall, and ceilings in your home.
- Return to your home or business daily to measure moisture levels and ensure complete drying of your property.
How Sewer Backups & Sewage Damage Occurs
Sewer backups and sewage damage happens for a number of different reasons. Sewage damage most often occurs when the sewer line that connects to your home backs up, forcing raw sewage water into your home.
Sewage damage can also occur if flooding overwhelms the sewer system or if tree roots grow into the sewer pipes.
Here are the most Common Causes of Sewer Backups & Sewer Overflowing:
- Toilet overflow
- Septic tank backup/overflow
- Sump pump malfunction and failure
- Sewer line backup
- Plumbing overflow
- Broken pipes/bathroom pipe malfunction
Sewer Backup & Toilet Overflow Prevention Tips
Most people don’t think about their sewer lines until it’s too late and they find sewer water overflowing in their home. Understanding how to prevent a sewer backup and doing some regular maintenance can prevent future sewer problems.
- Don’t flush paper towels or feminine hygiene products
- Avoid using so-called “flushable wipes”. Despite their name, the wipes don’t dissolve and they tend to accumulate over time and clog pipes.
- Don’t put grease down the drain. Put grease or cooking oil into a container and dispose of it in the trash.
- Fill your sinks all the way up and drain them once or twice a month. The force from this water pressure will help keep lines clear by removing any waste that’s sitting in the line.
If you need a sewer backup cleaning company, don’t hesitate to call us now at (214) 731-4624. Our sewer backup and toilet overflow cleanup professionals will work quickly to get the hazardous gunk out of your home and prevent further damage.
Sewage Cleanup & Removal Services Near Me
based on 41 reviews