A broken water heater caused water damage to 3 floors in an Addison condo. The busted water heater was on the third floor and saturated the ceiling and flooring on multiple levels of the home. The homeowner wasn’t sure how much damage was done because the water had run behind the walls.
Steve used our infrared gun to find the hidden water damage. After extracting the water, we contained the area and set up our dehumidifiers, E-TES smart dry system, Injectidry machines, and air movers. Because of the massive amounts of water and the moisture between each floor we used our heat drying systems. The total drying time was 5 days.
Has a Water Heater Busted and Flooded Your House?
If you’re dealing with a water heater flood, it’s important to call a water damage restoration company immediately. Water heaters contain hundreds of gallons of water, and when one bursts it can flood your home in an instant. Regent Restoration is available 24/7 to handle your leaking or burst water heater clean-up. We serve the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area, and when you call us we’ll arrive at your DFW property within 30 minutes or less. Call Regent Restoration now at (214)-731-4624 to send a water damage restoration technician to your DFW home or business.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017