A broken water heater caused water damage to 3 floors in an Addison condo. The busted water heater was on the third floor and saturated the ceiling and flooring on multiple levels of the home. The homeowner wasn’t sure how much damage was done because the water had run behind the walls.
Steve used our infrared gun to find the hidden water damage. After extracting the water, we contained the area and set up our dehumidifiers, E-TES smart dry system, Injectidry machines, and air movers. Because of the massive amounts of water and the moisture between each floor we used our heat drying systems. The total drying time was 5 days.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015