24/7 Toilet Overflow Cleanup Services in Dallas/Fort Worth
Is a toilet overflowing and flooding your home? Regent Restoration is here to help.
Our Restoration technicians will arrive at your DFW property within 30 minutes to stop the overflow and clean up the water.
We're available 24/7 to help you during your toilet overflow emergency. Call us for a free quote and to send a water damage restoration technician to your home or business now (214) 731-4624.
Your Local Dallas Toilet Overflow Cleanup Experts
Toilet overflows are highly unsanitary and may spread germs throughout your home, which is why cleanup should be handled by a professional.
After you call us, a restoration technician will arrive within 30 minutes to provide the following services:
- Toilet Overflow Cleanup
- Water Damage Repair
- Floor Restoration and Repair
- Emergency Sewage Water Removal
Call us now to return your home to a drier, cleaner state (214) 731-4624
DO NOT Attempt To Handle Sewage Cleanup On Your Own
If the toilet is overflowing and sewage water is spreading in your home, NEVER attempt to handle the cleanup on your own.
Sewage cleanup is not a DIY situation. Sewage water is extremely contaminated and contact with it may cause severe illness, which is why sewage cleanup should ALWAYS be handled by a professional.
Our toilet overflow cleanup professionals have the proper training and protective equipment to handle any sewage cleanup.
We'll remove the waste water from your home, restore your damaged property, and completely sanitize any affected areas.
Call us now for a FREE quote and visual inspection (214) 731-4624.
Emergency Toilet Overflow Cleanup in Photos
Why Choose Regent Restoration?
- Always FREE Estimates & Inspections
- A+ BBB Rated Business
- Direct Insurance Billing
- IICRC Certified Restoration Team
- Licensed and Bonded
- 100% Moisture Free Guarantee
Our restoration team is IICRC certified. This means they are specially trained to remove biohazardous waste water from your home. If you're looking for a trusted toilet overflow cleanup company in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, choose us.
Toilet Overflowed? Call us now to send a trained water damage professional to clean up the mess!
How An Overflowing Toilet Affects Your Home
Cleaning up the water from an overflowing toilet isn't the only thing you have to worry about. Here's the other ways toilet overflows affect your home or business:
- Structural damage. Ceilings, wood beams, or metals saturated by water for a long enough period of time will eventually erode and potentially collapse.
- Contamination. Waste water from toilet overflows seep into porous materials, such as drywall and carpeting. This material needs to be removed and decontaminated to prevent illness.
- Indoor Air Pollution. Sewage water leaves behind smelly odors, and when it dries the particles may spread throughout the air, especially if water seeped into an AC unit. After cleanup, our restoration professionals will use air filtration systems to remove contaminated air particles.
- Damage to flooring. Water seeps underneath wood floors and carpets. Flooring needs to be removed and the subflooring needs to be completely dried and sanitized. We provide wood and carpet restoration services.
- Mold growth. Toilet overflows create excess moisture in your home. This excess moisture leads to mold growth. In order to prevent mold growth, any affected areas need to be completely dried. Our restoration professional use specialized equipment, such as infrared cameras, to detect every drop of water in your home even the moisture that's hiding underneath flooring or in behind walls.