She and her husband, Daniel, have been married 26 years. They have 2 children and a Russian turtle. Her daughter Adeenah just graduated from Texas Tech and will be entering physical therapy school in the fall. Her son Gabriel is currently attending Baylor and is a member of the Golden Wave band.
Their turtle is named Czar Timothy III. He is currently the only one living at home while the kids are away at college. When Shaz is not at Regent she enjoys working out with her husband, yoga, biking, and watching her son play in the symphony.
Shaz loves working at Regent because of the people. The most gratifying part of her job is getting to watch the company grow and develop on a daily basis.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017