She and her husband, Daniel, have been married 26 years. They have 2 children and a Russian turtle. Her daughter Adeenah just graduated from Texas Tech and will be entering physical therapy school in the fall. Her son Gabriel is currently attending Baylor and is a member of the Golden Wave band.
Their turtle is named Czar Timothy III. He is currently the only one living at home while the kids are away at college. When Shaz is not at Regent she enjoys working out with her husband, yoga, biking, and watching her son play in the symphony.
Shaz loves working at Regent because of the people. The most gratifying part of her job is getting to watch the company grow and develop on a daily basis.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015