Team Regent came together to make a donation and support Susan G Komen’s mission to fight cancer. This charity holds a special place in our hearts. Regent has 3 employees whose families have been directly impacted by breast cancer. The mother of Regents owner is also a breast cancer survivor.
Susan G Komen is the only organization that addresses breast cancer on multiple fronts such as research, community health, global outreach and public policy initiatives in order to make the biggest impact against the disease.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017