Steve is one of our senior project managers at Regent Restoration. He has been in the restoration industry for 12 years and is highly trained. His certifications include; odor control, water damage, applied structural damage and fire restoration. He compares his job to being a first responder and loves that he can help people in a stressful situation. He has a knack for calming nerves, which comes from being a father of 5. Yes….5!!! The newest addition to Steve’s clan is a little girl who was born in August. He and his wife, Judith, spend their time being devoted Dallas Cowboy fans and cheering on his own boys who play football and baseball.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015