Steve is one of our senior project managers at Regent Restoration. He has been in the restoration industry for 12 years and is highly trained. His certifications include; odor control, water damage, applied structural damage and fire restoration. He compares his job to being a first responder and loves that he can help people in a stressful situation. He has a knack for calming nerves, which comes from being a father of 5. Yes….5!!! The newest addition to Steve’s clan is a little girl who was born in August. He and his wife, Judith, spend their time being devoted Dallas Cowboy fans and cheering on his own boys who play football and baseball.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017