Josh, our Project Manager is responsible for walking our customers through the floor buying process. From the original stage of helping the customer choose what flooring works best for their space to the final walk through when the job is complete. With 10 years of experience in the flooring business under his belt he has made the process seamless. He loves working at Regent because everyday holds something new. Recently, Josh has combined his two favorite things; Regent Floors and baseball. He created and coaches a Regent Elite baseball team that represents the Regent Floors brand. His wife and their 4 kids spend many weekends out at the baseball fields with the Regent team. We love Josh’s dedication to Regent Floors and his Regent baseball team!
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017