Mariast from Richardson had a dishwasher leak that flooded her kitchen and dining room. Her hardwood floors buckled and the kitchen cabinets were soaked. We came in and used our advanced drying equipment to save her cabinets. We also worked with her insurance company and completely replaced her hardwood floors.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017