Mariast from Richardson had a dishwasher leak that flooded her kitchen and dining room. Her hardwood floors buckled and the kitchen cabinets were soaked. We came in and used our advanced drying equipment to save her cabinets. We also worked with her insurance company and completely replaced her hardwood floors.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015