Sam from Flower Mound had flood that started under his kitchen sink. The water spread into his living room and bedroom. As you can see below, his floors were damaged and buckling.We were able to save the homeowner money by drying out the original floors. The floors then had to be sanded and restained. If you have a flood in your kitchen call us immediately to see if your floors can be saved.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017