Sam from Flower Mound had flood that started under his kitchen sink. The water spread into his living room and bedroom. As you can see below, his floors were damaged and buckling.We were able to save the homeowner money by drying out the original floors. The floors then had to be sanded and restained. If you have a flood in your kitchen call us immediately to see if your floors can be saved.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015