We recently received a phone call from a customer who was overseas in England and got notice that her house had just flooded in Frisco, TX.
Within 35 minutes our Certified Technicians were on scene and assessing the damage in the home. The house had 6 rooms affected and tons of water trapped in the carpet and pad.
Latest posts by Jake Lambert (see all)
- Water Damage In Your Home: What To Do Immediately - September 28, 2016
- What’s The Difference Between Flood Damage and Water Damage? - July 26, 2016
- What’s The Average Cost of Water Damage in Dallas? - July 19, 2016
- 5 Safety Tips to Remember When You Have Water Damage Dallas - July 5, 2016
- Air Scrubbers: What They Are & Why We Use Them - May 6, 2016