Do you have constant allergies that seem to get worse when you are at home? There could be mold growing somewhere in your house.Exposure to mold can have many symptoms including; throat irritation, nasal stuffiness, wheezing, skin irritations, eye irritations, or coughing. Some people may be more sensitive to molds than others. Below are a couple of common indicators that you have mold;
- Is there a moldy smell in your house?
- Do you see signs of mold growth
If either of these apply to you, there may be a moisture problem. These may include; water leaks, past flooding, or condensation. Sometimes these things can’t be seen with the naked eye. Give us a call and we can bring out our infrared camera and find the moisture in your walls.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015