Do you have constant allergies that seem to get worse when you are at home? There could be mold growing somewhere in your house. Exposure to mold can have many symptoms including; throat irritation, nasal stuffiness, wheezing, skin irritations, eye irritations, or coughing. Some people may be more sensitive to molds than others. Below are a couple of common indicators that you have mold;
- Is there a moldy smell in your house?
- Do you see signs of mold growth
If either of these apply to you, there may be a moisture problem. These may include; water leaks, past flooding, or condensation. Sometimes these things can’t be seen with the naked eye. Give us a call and we can bring out our infrared camera and find the moisture in your walls.
Do You Think You Have Mold In Your Home?
If you think you have mold in your home, call a mold remediation company immediately. A mold remediation company will have the proper equipment to contain and remove the mold without spreading it to further areas of your home.
How To Prevent Mold Growth
You can prevent mold growth in the first place by quickly addressing any water leaks or water damage issues. Mold needs moisture to thrive, so when you remove the excess moisture from your home you remove the chance of mold growth. If you’re experiencing water damage from a leak or a flood, call Regent Restoration. We can remove the excess moisture from your home, and completely dry the affected area to prevent mold from growing. We serve the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we can arrive at your property within 30 minutes. Call us 24/7 at (214)-731-4624.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017