24/7 Flooded Home Cleanup and Flood Damage Repairs
Have you recently suffered water damage from a house flood? We can help!
Regent Restoration provides 24/7 flood repairs and cleanup services to the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area. Using state-of-the-art technology, our certified flood damage repair techs will quickly remove and dry the water in your flooded home or business.
If your business or house is flooded, don't wait. We're available right now to stop the water from flooding your house and prevent flood damage to your possessions. Call us now (214) 731-4624 for a FREE flood damage quote.
Your Local Flooded Home Cleanup & Flood Damage Repair Experts in Dallas
We're a full-service flood damage restoration company that provides free estimates and visual inspections. We'll arrive at your Dallas/Fort Worth property within 30 minutes to provide the following services:
If your home or business has suffered from flooding damages we can help. Call us now to send a house flood cleanup & flood repair technician your way (214) 731-4624.
How We Repair the Flooding Damages in Your Dallas Home or Business
When your property has been critically damaged by flooding, it's important to seek help immediately from a trusted flood damage restoration company.
We guarantee we'll respond to your house flood emergency within 30 minutes to begin the process of flood cleanup and repairs.
Here's How the Flood Damage Restoration Process Works:
- Inspect your home using infrared cameras to determine the source of the water
- Identify the source of the flooding and stop it
- Move, pack out and store furniture to prevent it from being further damaged
- Extract water from wood flooring, carpet, furniture, and walls
- Spray anti-microbial to prevent mold growth
- Dry your flooded home or business using high-tech air movers and dehumidifiers
- Monitor moisture levels daily to ensure your property is completely dry
- Reconstruct all flood-damaged materials, flooring, drywall and ceilings in your home
- Direct bill your insurance company without any expense to you
Don't wait to deal with flood damage. We're available 24/7 to respond to your Dallas/Fort Worth house flood, call us day or night at (214) 731-4624
Flood Damage Cleanup & Flood Repairs in Photos
We'll Return Your Flooded Home Back To Normal
We're the leading flood damage repair company in Dallas/Fort Worth-- and there's a reason for that. We're highly rated with the Dallas Better Business Bureau. and provide a 100% moisture free guarantee on all of our flood damage repairs. If you're looking for a trusted flood repair & cleanup company restoration company, choose us.
- FREE Flood Damage Estimates & Inspections
- 30 Minute Response Time
- A+ BBB Rated Flood Damage Restoration Business
- FREE Direct Insurance Billing
- Certified Flood Repair & Restoration Team
- Warranty On Flooding Damage Cleanup & Repairs
If you need house flood cleanup or flood repairs, call us. Our flood damage repair technicians are IICRC certified. This means they've been trained to clean or repair any kind of flooding damage.
Whether your bathroom is flooding or there's water pouring from your ceiling from a broken water heater, we can handle it. Call us now to send a trained flood repair technician to your home (214) 731-4624
What To Do if Your House is Flooding
Any appliance or pipe connected to a water supply line is at risk of flooding your home. This means toilets, tubs, water heaters, refrigerators, washing machines, and dishwashers, may be the source of your home flood.
If your house is flooding, here's what to do to protect your possessions and keep yourself safe:
- Call an emergency water damage restoration company or a plumber immediately.
- Identify the source of the flooding if you can. This information will help speed things up when we arrive.
- Shut off the water supply valves if you know where the flooding is coming from. If you don't know where the flooding is coming from shut off the main water supply.
- Bathroom flooding? Don't go near the water as it may be highly unsanitary.
- DO NOT use any electrical appliances, as this may cause electrocution.
- If the ceiling is sagging, get out of the home immediately in case the ceiling collapses.
- Store furniture in a dry area, when we arrive we'll move and store furniture.
- Do some damage control, and try to collect water in buckets or mop up the water.
Do NOT attempt to handle any flood cleanup or repairs on your own. If your property is dried improperly it may cause permanent damage or lead to mold growth. Furthermore, if the water came from a contaminated source (i.e. bathroom flooding) it may cause severe illness if you come into contact with it.
When we arrive we'll immediately stop the water, repair any flooding damages, and ensure your home is completely dry to prevent mold growth.
Call us now to return your flooded home back to normal (214) 731-4624.
based on 27 reviews