Don’t Let A Leak Destroy Your Home
A water leak in your home can lead to an immense amount of damage. A small leak in an upstairs bathroom caused enough damage to ruin most of the sheet rock and hardwoods in this Plano home. We dried out the walls and flooring using our blowers and dehumidifiers. We were able to save the original floors by re-sanding and staining. We also replaced damaged sheet rock and wet insulation inside of the walls.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - September 6, 2017
- A Grease Fire in Garland Causes Major Fire damage - August 30, 2017
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - August 24, 2017
- Emerson From Flower Mound Has A Fish Tank Leak - August 24, 2017
- Flood in Plano Starts in Upstairs Toilet and Causes Catastrophic Damages - August 23, 2017