A water leak in your home can lead to an immense amount of damage. A small leak in an upstairs bathroom caused enough damage to ruin most of the sheet rock and hardwoods in this Plano home. We dried out the walls and flooring using our blowers and dehumidifiers. We were able to save the original floors by re-sanding and staining. We also replaced damaged sheet rock and wet insulation inside of the walls.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015