The infrared camera shown is commonly used during our water restoration jobs. It is a great way for our technicians to spot water in your home. An infrared camera is a device that can detect infrared energy or heat without contact. It produces a thermal image on a hand held monitor. It can determine the temperature emitted from an object. We can use this to scan walls or objects to determine if there is any moisture that was undetected by the naked eye. This is our first line of defense in drying out your house.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015