Holly in Coppell has a dishwasher leak that damaged cabinets and wood flooring. She initially tried to dry it out herself.
They eventually realized that waiting may have caused more damage and she called us. We came in and made sure the area was completely dry with fans and our E-tes heat drying machine. Heat drying the structure eliminates all moisture and reduces risk of microbial growth. The wood floors and the cabinets have to be torn out and replaced.
Latest posts by Shelly (see all)
- The Beginners Guide To Water Damage - March 2, 2016
- Fire Damage Prevention Steps You Can Take Today - February 29, 2016
- How Water Damage & Mold Can Make You Sick - February 24, 2016
- Dishwasher Leak In Coppell - December 16, 2015
- Tips To Finding The Right Water Restoration Company - December 15, 2015