Holly in Coppell has a dishwasher leak that damaged cabinets and wood flooring. She initially tried to dry it out herself. Read more “Dishwasher Leak In Coppell”
A broken water heater caused water damage to 3 floors in an Addison condo. The busted water heater was on the third floor and saturated the ceiling and flooring on multiple levels of the home. The homeowner wasn’t sure how much damage was done because the water had run behind the walls. Read more “Water Heater Flood in Addison Causes Ceiling Damage”
Sam from Flower Mound had flood that started under his kitchen sink. The water spread into his living room and bedroom. As you can see below, his floors were damaged and buckling.We were able to save the homeowner money by drying out the original floors. The floors then had to be sanded and restained. If you have a flood in your kitchen call us immediately to see if your floors can be saved.
A water leak in your home can lead to an immense amount of damage. A small leak in an upstairs bathroom caused enough damage to ruin most of the sheet rock and hardwoods in this Plano home. We dried out the walls and flooring using our blowers and dehumidifiers. We were able to save the original floors by re-sanding and staining. We also replaced damaged sheet rock and wet insulation inside of the walls.
If you have a fire Regent Restoration can help. We have a 45 minute response time and are opened 24/7. Our highly trained technician will restore your house to pre-fire conditions. Regent uses top of the line odor eliminating and soot removing equipment and no job is “too big”. Below is a recent job we did in Garland. This grease fire started in the kitchen and spread to the rest of the house causing major damage. Team Regent immediately stepped in to restore the structure.
Flooding can happen when and where you would least expect it. Emerson from Flower Mound had a leak in his aquarium pump that led to water damage. His carpet was totally soaked. We came in and used our fans & dehumidifiers to dry out and save his carpet.
Mariast from Richardson had a dishwasher leak that flooded her kitchen and dining room. Her hardwood floors buckled and the kitchen cabinets were soaked. We came in and used our advanced drying equipment to save her cabinets. We also worked with her insurance company and completely replaced her hardwood floors.